One of the UB Confucius Institute’s main goals is to support research, teaching, and artistic production related to China at the University at Buffalo. We do this by:
1. Organizing and cosponsoring China-related conferences, symposia, artistic creation and lectures at UB
2. Supporting and promoting the Masters of Education and teacher certification program in Chinese in the UB Graduate School of Education
3. Nominating graduate and undergraduate students for scholarships to study in China
4. Through the Confucius China Studies Program, facilitating faculty applications for research funding, conferences, and other scholarly exchange
5. Promoting and supporting the Chinese language program in the UB Department of Linguistics and UB study abroad in China
Explore these pages to find out how UBCI can help support your China-related work.